Payroll Relief is offered to accountants in two nominal, all-services-included billing options: Pay Per Payroll, and Pay Per Paycheck.
Payroll Relief includes the following services at NO additional charge*:
* If you are not a Power Practice System
user, then you are required
to have the Payroll Relief
Application Platform for
$195 per year.
- Complete payroll processing, including federal, all 50 states and all localities
- Direct deposit of employee or contractor paychecks
- Electronic filing of federal and state forms, with no extra charge for multiple states
- Electronic payment of federal and state taxes
- 100% accuracy guarantee
- Complete year-end processing including W-2's, W-3's, and 1099's
- Private labeling of Payroll Relief as your own service
- Printing of paychecks at your or your client's office
- Free support and training
- Free marketing assistance, client brochures, and client demos.
Payroll Relief is offered to accountants in two nominal, all-services-included
- Pay Per Paycheck option.
This is generally more cost effective for you if you process over 1,500 checks per
year. If you process over 50,000 checks per year, your processing fee per paycheck
is as low as $0.45 per paycheck.
- Pay Per Payroll option.
For low-volume users
These low prices make Payroll Relief the most efficient and cost-effective option
for accountants who have a growing payroll practice.
Pay Per Paycheck option:
Unlike the Pay Per Payroll
option, where you are charged for every payroll
you process, in the Pay Per Paycheck
option your fee is based upon the number
of paychecks you process. The fee schedule for this option is as follows:
- 1,600 paychecks for $2,000 ($1.25/paycheck)
- 3,000 paychecks for $3,000 ($1.00/paycheck)
- 7,500 paychecks for $6,000 ($0.80/paycheck)
- 15,000 paychecks for $10,000 ($0.67/paycheck)
- 25,000 paychecks for $12,500 ($0.50/paycheck)
- 50,000 paychecks for $22,500 ($0.45/paycheck)
Purchase your paycheck inventory up front, based on your anticipated processing needs. As your available balance runs low, you'll be notified well in advance to consider other billing options – otherwise your account will be recharged at the current paycheck level automatically. Please remember, paycheck inventory must be used within 12 months of purchasing; unused checks are not carried forward.
Please note that if you don't use your entire deposit within one year; no balance
is forwarded to the following year.
How much can you save with the Pay Per Paycheck option?
Your savings depend upon the number of paychecks you process and the size of a typical
payroll. Many high-volume users are saving thousands of dollars using this option.
Pay Per Payroll option:
Weekly Employees - $5.95
for up to 10 paychecks
All others - $9.95
for up to 10 paychecks
Contractors - $9.95 per payroll
for up to
Additional Fee for more than 10 paychecks:
- $1.00 per paycheck for 11-50 paychecks,
- $0.50 per paycheck for Over 50 paychecks.
A minimum monthly fee of $9.95 applies for any month in which a
payroll is not processed.
If you have any questions, please call us at (888) 999-1366.