CyberCabinet is a comprehensive yet straightforward system with a diverse range of capabilities:
- Fully secured, using state-of-the-art technology for secure transfer and storage.
- Password protection for clients and staff to access only the documents they are permitted to.
- CyberCabinet is hosted at Amazon.com, one of the most secured web-hosting infrastructures in the world. See Security and Privacy for further details.
Folder-structured document storage
- We provide a default file folder structure for storing client and firm documents that you may modify any way you wish. Once you’ve settled on a file folder structure, you can apply it to all your clients for consistency.
- You can create one folder for your firm and have as many subfolders as you want underneath it. Here you can store all firm documents such as HR documents, insurance policies, leases, legal documents, etc. You can assign access rights by sub-folders so only authorized personnel have access.
- A public folder lets you save files you want available to all your clients and staff, such as client organizers and general announcements to your entire client base.
Uploading documents and files
- The easiest option to upload files from your PC to CyberCabinet is CyberDrop. A replica of the CyberCabinet folder structure is created on your PC. Simply drag and drop any documents – tax returns, financials, payroll forms, or reports — into a CyberCabinet local folder. These documents are then automatically uploaded behind the scenes from your hard drive to CyberCabinet, without your even needing to log in.
- You may also upload documents individually or in batch from CyberCabinet.
- Supports virtually all file formats including PDF, Word (.DOC), Excel (.XLS), text (.TXT), QuickBooks (.QB*), ZIP, and all popular image formats.
- Easily and securely upload large files, such as QuickBooks data files.
- You may give any client permission to upload files and documents.
- You can send an e-mail to a client when you upload a file to CyberCabinet, or receive an e-mail when a client uploads a file.
- CyberCabinet offers a simple method—CyberSEND—to archive any e-mail including its attachments to an appropriate folder. A “CyberSEND” menu button is attached to the Outlook tool bar. To send a specific e-mail to CyberCabinet, simply click the CyberSEND button and select the client folder. The e-mail is automatically uploaded to that folder in your choice of format (native Outlook, HTML, or text).
- An e-mail notification option sends an e-mail whenever the client uploads a file, either to a default e-mail, a specific staff member, or multiple staff members.
Client portals at no charge
- Unlike many other systems, there is no additional charge for creating client portals so clients can log into CyberCabinet to download and upload documents and files. Client portals also let clients access Accounting Relief and Payroll Relief. You may create an unlimited number of client portals free of charge.
Integration with AccountantsWorld products
CyberCabinet is fully integrated with Accounting Relief and Payroll Relief, which significantly streamlines your workflow and provides an unprecedented level of automation for handling source documents as well as financials, payroll forms and accounting and payroll reports.
- Integration with Payroll Relief:
- All payroll forms and reports are automatically archived to CyberCabinet, so your staff and clients have access to them whenever needed.
- Eliminate the time, money, and effort of printing and mailing paychecks. Save the paychecks in CyberCabinet, from where clients can download them securely and instantly print them in their offices.
Uploading tax returns
Use the CyberDrop option to upload tax returns to CyberCabinet so clients can access them using their client portals. Simply drag the tax returns from the tax software folder to the local CyberCabinet sub-folders for clients. They will be automatically uploaded to the respective sub-folders in CyberCabinet.
Default storage size: 5 GB. You may purchase additional storage for $19.95/GB.